If you are a student, you can contact the Office if you:
- Are not sure where to go or how to get your concern or problem addressed
- Believe that you have been treated unfairly
- Have a conflict or problem and need help in pursuing a resolution
- Are in an appeal proceeding and need help understanding the process
- Need clarification on your rights and responsibilities as a student
If you are faculty or staff, you can contact the Office when you:
- Need advice on process or decision-making related to students to ensure that they are fair.
- Want training or information on best practices related to fairness in student issues.